A few weeks ago we where sitting down to eat dinner, Grandad and Grandma where with us too, and Lucas would not stop playing with his invisible phone. I tried telling him we don't play with toys at the table, we don't talk on the phone at the table, to put the phone in his pocket and he can talk on it after dinner. Nothing was working so finely I threatened to take his phone away if he doesn't put it away tell after dinner. I really wish I had a pic of his face after I said that he was shocked and confused all in one! But it also made the rest of the table crack ip laughing, after all how do you take a invisible toy away?
But it worked he put it in his pocket and ate his dinner and returned to playing with it after dinner.
Then a couple nights ago Lucas was doing one of his many delays before going to bed and was playing with his phone again wile going potty. Daddy told him to put it away witch he did not do so he told him to give him the phone, shockingly Lucas handed it over. Daddy then put it on his bed just to lesson to Lucas ask where his phone is and say he wants it back over and over tell he was done going potty.
And they all gave me a hard time when I said I was going to take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.