We are driving down the road and Lucas asks where we are going. I tell him we are going to the bank to drop something off, he then asks if he can have a sucker (it's funny how they remember every place they ever got something sweet at) I tell him yes if he cam be quite and stay with me in the bank but he has to wait tell after his dance class to eat it. So we get to the bank he is the perfect boy I know he can be so he gets a sucker as promised. As we walk out the door he gets all excited and says "I got a sucker in penny bank!" The rest of the day he was telling everyone he went into the penny bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.